Thursday, October 14, 2010

New pictures

This is just a post with some random shots of Alexis. I take a lot more pictures on my phone..about 5 a day to send Kevin while he is at work so I just put them all on my computer. She always smiles a lot more for my phone camera since there is no bright red light unlike our camera. Here are some cute ones!
She loves to sit and play in her high chair. Usually I put about 10 different toys on the tray for her and she throws them off. Its pretty loud since we have hard wood floors!
Since Halloween is just about my favorite holiday I have to dress Alexis in Halloween gear!

Sitting up all by her self!
Grabbing her feet watching the Packer game. Her new favorite thing to do is eat her feet! We lay her on her changing table and right away she grabs her feet and starts to eat them. Then when we pull them away to change her she thinks shes funny and then rolls to her side. So goofy!
This was taken yesterday. Alexis LOVES Dakota! But Dakota is just kind of like ohhh boy..the baby! Dakota is very good around her though which is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment