Saturday, November 6, 2010

Were MOVING!!!!!

Big changes are in store for us and we can not wait! We are moving back to Green bay (De Pere)!

Kevin has gotten a new job at VIP Lube in Howard. He will be changing oil and doing car stuff. Were very excited about his hours too! He will be working 8am-4pm or 10am-6pm during the week and even though he may have to work Saturdays they are only open 8am-3pm,closed Sundays and closed holidays! Kevin also will be going to NWTC come January as he will be doing general studies and come next fall he will starting the HVAC (heating and cooling) program. So this is very different for him as he has been in the news business for so long but he could not be more excited and ready for change! I am so excited for him as I know this will make him much more happier with a career change.

As for me, along with selling Avon, I will be taking over one of my dads paper routes with the Green Bay Press Gazette. I will be doing a route for a senior apartments in De Pere. It is the route I used to do before we had gotten married so I am very familiar with the place. Even though it is early in the morning I am very excited to be doing this route again! It's a fast route (only takes 45mins and I will be back home before Kevin gets up for work) I also have made friends with a few of the old folks that live there (including one that actually attended our wedding!)

I am beyond excited to get back to where I am from! I have missed Green Bay so much! My parents are very excited as well. They will be living about 2 miles away from us now!
This move has been in the works now for quiet some time because Milwaukee was just not the city for us to live in. And lets just face it, every body knows I would have given anything to move back to Green Bay :) Don't get me wrong though, Kevin is excited as well to be moving back to Green Bay. He loves being around Lambeau Field! I truly have an amazing husband that would do anything in his power to make me happy!

We have gotten a new place in West De Pere. (it is about 2 blocks down the road from the church we got married at) Sundays we will be able to walk to church it's so close, but of course when the weather is warmer next year!
It's a 2 bedroom, 2 FULL bath! With one bath room being connected through the master bedroom, garage where we only walk down stairs to get to so we don't have to carry Alexis out in the cold, first floor laundry with a washer and dryer, dishwasher, fire place, free gas and heat so I will be wearing shorts inside when it is -10 outside! It's an upper apartment with a patio deck and our back yard is all fields and a nice park for us to take Alexis too next spring. I'd say the place is about 5 years old or less so its very nice. Here are some pictures we took...

This is when you first walk in. Looking straight is the dinning room and then the kitchen. Off to the right is a large closet..who knows what I will fill that with!
Standing in part of our dinning room.
Alexis loves the ceiling fan so she sat and watched it while we took pictures
looking from our living room this is our kitchen. I love the fact that I will have a dishwasher and I love the island which has room for pots and pans underneath.
Standing in the dinning room..off to the left the living room..straight ahead where my dad is is Alexis room and off to the right is Kevin's man bathroom
our laundry room. Since there is no basement or upstairs its first floor laundry which was on my list of things to have at our new place. Another check off my list of things to have!

The girls bathroom! Lots of cabinets and off to the left is the shower and toilet. This bathroom even has a window in it which I love having!
Daddy putting Alexis on top of the fireplace! I love that it has vaulted ceilings!
Alexis bedroom. It has vaulted ceilings, and 2! big closets!! I think Mommy is going to have to do some more shopping to fill up another closet...darn!
Another full bath but this one is Kevin's. It has the standing shower and the girls one has the tub.

this is standing from the hallway looking at the dinning room, kevins bath room.

Alexis and me standing by the fire place. Awesome part is we don't pay to use the fire place.

Kevin starts his new job Monday Nov. 22nd!

So, as you can see, big changes are about to happen and this family is could not be more ready! (minus all the packing we have yet to finish)

No comments:

Post a Comment