Friday, March 11, 2011

Nashville TN bound & New Job!

Hi Every one!

I just spent the last hour waiting for the video of Alexis crawling to load on here...and it didn't work :( Im not sure if the video is to large for the blog website or what? I will have to record her crawling again but a shorter video.


I am very excited to tell you all that we are taking our first big family vacation!!! We are heading to Nashville, Tennessee!! We are leaving this Sunday...1 day away! It is a very spur of the moment trip as we just decided we are going last Saturday. We are driving there Sunday and coming home Thursday. This will be a nice get away and a long enough trip with a 10 month old.
We are so excited and I can't wait to tell you all and show you all pictures when we get home! Although it might not be right away as Kevins parents, Kim & Chad are coming to visit us that Saturday.

In other news....Kevin now has a new job! He got laid off about 5 weeks ago from VIP Lube. He got a job at Ameriprise Auto and Home Insurance in the call center. He will be on phones but in this company you can move up very quickly. There is a lot of perks also with this job! My mom also works there and so does my Aunt Annette but they are all in different departments. Kevin starts Monday March 28th so we still have some more time together. Like I have said to Kevin the other day...you know another reason we are a good couple is we can spend 24/7 for the past 5 weeks together and not be at each others throats! hehe. As every one knows..being laid off is not ideal but we have shared so many laughs, smiles and everything lately and Kevin has got to have so much time with Alexis it has been wonderful!


Well I better get going to bed..its late and I have a very busy day of packing and getting everything set for our trip to Nashville!

While I was typing this I finally got one video to post...so make sure you check that out!

No comments:

Post a Comment