Monday, July 25, 2011

new pictures

Just sharing some new pictures of our summer so far.

I'll start with camping fathers day weekend. We had a great weekend camping...very relaxing! Although there was rain in the forecast it held out for us up until 20 minutes before we were ready to go and only had 1 tent to take down. Evan and Kevin got soaked then!
Alexis having a snack and playing on the tarp..helped keep her clean and her toys/food clean.
My 2 favorite girls! Maddie came and spent the day/night with us on Saturday.
Alexis loves dogs..especially ones that stay by her and don't run away! This is Buddy..my brothers dog. He is very sweet and good with Alexis
While most of us played volley ball, my mom and Alexis played in the sand. Here they both are waving hi to me!
The rest of the night was one giant party! We had a bunch of friends over..made smores and drank! Very fun night and I am looking forward to camping again yet this summer.


The next weekend Kevin had off on Friday so we went to La Crosse and stayed at Brian and Josie's house. The kids got along very well and played nice. Its great knowing the kids will get to grow up together!

On Saturday for lunch we went to Happy Joes. The kids got to see Uncle Chad make our pizzas!

Josie & Emily :)
Uncle Brian taking Alexis for a walk.

Before lunch on Sunday we went and played on the Oyen's trampoline. Boy, did the kids have fun!! Josie is helping Alexis "jump" here


The Bartelt cousins! how cute are they?! This picture will be treasured for years!!!
Ages of the kids in this picture are..Alexis 14 months, Emily 3 1/2, Joe 22 months.

We had a very nice time staying at Brian and Josie's! Thanks again guys for having us that weekend!


A few days after that weekend during the week pretty much every one had off of work on that Tuesday so we all went to Bay Beach. I rode the new roller-coaster Zippin Pippin 3 times in about 30 mins! Very fun!
Just a few of us that went. Didn't take too many pictures during this visit to Bay Beach. Kevin, Maddie and I went on a few rides while my mom got Alexis to take a nap and held her. After Bay Beach we all went for pizza...and then Maddie slept over at our house.


July 4th my little family, my parents, Evan, Brandon and the girls all went to Point Beach state park. The water was lake Michigan and the water was beyond freezing!
Alexis felt the sand for the first time..it was pretty hot so it shocked her a bit. After this picture she loved it and there was no stopping her from playing and loving the water!! She's my little fish!
Perfect picture of Alexis waving hi!

Alexis and Daddy in the water
The guys berried Abby and Odayls in the sand

Nap time for Alexis
Happy 4th of July!!!

After supper Kevin, Alexis and I played with fireworks. Alexis liked them! We did a few sparklers and snakes.

We had a very nice 4th of July. Other then me getting sun burnt soooo bad on my back that I could barely wear a shirt with out screaming for days! It was awful!! Kevin got a bad sun burn on his head too and on one spot of his shoulder where we missed putting on sun screen.



The back of Alexis' hair is starting to get long enough for hair pretty's!


Alexis playing at the drive in. We went to see Cars 2 and Pirates of the Caribbean 4. I wasn't a fan of Cars 2 but we really liked the new Pirates movie.
A couple weeks ago Alexis started walking all by HERSELF! she now is on the go and no stopping her!! My mom and I went shopping Fri the 15th and she was just all over the store and loving being so independent!! We are sooo proud of her!! Such a big girl!!!!!



She loves to share things...with every one! Here she is sharing her balls from her ball popper..which is on its last leg because she loves playing with it so much!

Thursday the 14th Kayla and I took our girls to the NEW Zoo. This is Alexis and Brielle (Kaylas daughter) Brielle is 3 months older then Alexis.


Saturday July 16th Kevin and I went to Rock USA in Oshkosh. It is the first year that they put this show on. We had free tickets so we went to see Korn and Kiss. Korn was very good! I haven't seen them in about 10 years and its been awhile for Kevin too but they rocked! Kiss was good too...I'm not the biggest Kiss fan..its not that I don't like them but they just aren't my generation. For how old they are they were very good! My mom watched Alexis that night. Alexis thought because grandma was there that it was more play time then bed time how ever!! Little stinker!

That's about it for the new pictures for now. Hope you all enjoyed them!
As you can see my little girl is getting big! Walking, goofy, very smart too! She is our world that is for sure!!

This has taken me about 2 hours to write and Kevin now is home from his first day back at NBC 26. He is saying it went very well! He even directed half of the 6 o'clock show and all of the 10 o'clock show!! He made some graphics too. He just jumped right back in!

Well time to get going. Hope every one is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment