Thursday, August 12, 2010

Alexis Gets to Meet More Family!

This past weekend (Aug. 6-8) Alexis and I went up to Green Bay as my Uncle Tim and Aunt Christy from Colorado were in town. They drove to Green bay and got in town Friday night so of course we all headed to Krolls to meet up.
My Aunt Christy holding Alexis...with part of my uncles head in the upper left corner!
Unfortunately it was past Alexis bedtime and she wanted to be by mommy

After awhile at Kroll's Alexis woke up and we headed to my Aunt Annette's house to have a fire. My Aunt Christy buckled Alexis up and got her to be all smiley!
So I know I took this picture the wrong way (forgive me, I was tired!) but Alexis fell asleep on the way home which was about 11:30pm and she didn't wake up until 10:00am the next morning! She slept like this, in her car seat, buckled up all night!
When Alexis finally woke up Saturday morning my mom took her and watched cartoons for awhile.
On Saturday my Aunt Mary Ann came over with my cousin Dale's daughter Sophie (on the left) and my cousin Jay's daughter Annika (on the right) This was their first time meeting Alexis!
After a visit with them we headed over to Bills Pancake Restaurant to meet every one for brunch
A very nice picture of Alexis and Aunt Christy.
I just think this picture is so funny! Look at the expression on my uncles face and then the expression on Alexis face.
A very funny but cute picture of Uncle Tim and Alexis!

My aunt and uncle just loved Alexis!
A picture of all of us before we left the restaurant.
"I want to drive Ryan's Mustang!!!" haha! Look at the way Alexis is staring at the steering wheel...trying to grab it!
Just a sweet picture of my mom and Alexis
Looks like Alexis and Mommy were pooped out!

No comments:

Post a Comment