Thursday, January 20, 2011

Just a little update

Hi every one!

I know, once again, it has been awhile since I last updated... but here is just a quick update on us here in Green Bay!

Alexis is now 9 months old (well will be tomorrow..friday) Can you all believe that?! Some days I can't. She is growing up so fast and changing so much. She now has some hair coming in...can't tell if it will be curly or not? It's a medium brown lighter color. Alexis has been eating finger foods for a few weeks now. Her favorite is Cheerio's! She could eat them all day if I allowed her too. She's getting pretty good with a sippy cup also. Alexis is getting soooo close to crawling but just not yet. Any time now though! Alexis has this toy that makes a cat meow noise, when she hears it she goes "MMMM!" really loud...like her way of saying MEOW! I think she's learned that from Dakota always meowing. Alexis just loves Dakota and can spot her from far away. This past Friday Alexis went into a big girl car seat now! She has out grown her infant one. She so far is really liking it too. I think with the sitting up really helps her and being able to see what is going on more. 3 more months and it will be her first birthday! Just a heads up, there will be a nice big celebration and I am getting pretty excited to plan her big party! Not to excited at how this year has flown right on by though.

Kevin has started school now this past week. So far he is doing really good and enjoying being back in school! I'm so proud of him! He is such a hard worker!!!

Not much is new with me..just keeping up with Alexis. I've been busy making Alexis all different new foods so far her favorite is Apples,raisins,cinnamon oatmeal. Other then that...not to much is new...I am ready for winter to be over with already!!!


Well I think that is all for now.


GO PACK GO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment