Friday, January 28, 2011

Surprise Birthday Party!




This past weekend (Jan 22nd) I (with the help of my Aunt Annette) threw a surprise 50th birthday party for my wonderful mom!

I had the party at a hotel here in Green Bay called Tundra Lodge. It has a big water park in it too! So I invited friends,family and co-workers and every one showed up before my mom and dad did so when she walked in we screamed "SURPRISE!!" My mom was so shocked and so thrilled to see every one! It was so much fun!

Get ready! Here she comes!!

That evening we all went swimming in the water park. Here we are in the lazy river. We went round and round for about a half hour. She loved looking at everything but still held on to me tight!

She wasn't to thrilled with the water at first.

The next day (Sunday) we went swimming again and Alexis like the kiddie pool a lot more! Here I am rocking her through the little fountain.
She sat and played for awhile just splashing around!
Here is Kevin, Evan, Brandon, Abby & Maddie. They were waiting for this giant bucket to fill up and dump on their heads! It was so funny!
Alexis and I up in the big play part. It was so much fun!
Maddie, Myself, Alexis, Kevin and my mom behind us.


That night it was a girls party. My mom, Maddie, Alexis and me just stayed in the room and had fun playing with Alexis.

No comments:

Post a Comment