Sunday, February 27, 2011

Watch out world!

Alexis is now crawling!!!! She started crawling Fri. Feb. 18th. She has been scooting around for awhile and we were just waiting and watching for her to crawl. Well we both missed it! :( I was sleeping after the paper route, Kevin had the computer screen in front of him and he feels this tugging on the computer and looks and here she had moved all the way across the room in 2 seconds after he had put her down by her toys. It took her a few days to become real good at it and now she follows our every move, chases Dakota, goes into cabinets, she's every where!! It is so much fun too!! It is so amazing to see my little baby crawling!!

Monday the 21st she turned 10 months. That is amazing too! I have already ordered the decorations for her 1st birthday party. The theme is going to be Minnie Mouse 1st birthday!

Kevin and I think her first word just may be "Kota" as in Dakota our cat. We say Kota all the time, wither we are playing,yelling,chasing, talking to her so Alexis has really picked up on the word Kota. She makes the K sound really well and only does it when we say Kota.

So that is our big news for right now!

Here are the new pics! I know every one loves seeing new pictures of Alexis!!



Alexis loves to help me do wash. She helps sort all the dirty stuff in the laundry room then when I bring all the clean clothes to fold in the living room and she helps me fold...well...throw them around!

Here is Dakota playing inside her house. She gets these really funny bursts of energy and runs inside her house.



Alexis would much rather play under her walker then with the Pooh toys on the front of it. (This is the day she started crawling)


Uh oh!!! Alexis found Daddys wallet!!!


9 times out of 10 this is where you can find Dakota sleeping. Far away from the loud noises of Alexis and us! Dakota is sleeping on the counter in my bath room which is at the far end of the house in the back corner.


We bought a new Lazy- Boy recliner about 2 weeks ago and picked it up last Tuesday. Its a dark green color. Alexis was testing it out...after I took this picture she started dancing and making the chair rock which she thought was so funny!

Alexis and Mommy sitting in the chair together! Loving every minute with her!

Dakota's other favorite spot...but mostly at night is when you'll find her here. She also approves of the new chair.

Alexis has discovered the cabinets! She mostly likes to open and then slam them shut but here she pulled the pan out...didn't care for the noise it made. This weeks project - switch cabinets around so she can pull Tupperware out instead!

Laundry day again and yes...those are my underwear on her head! This is an adorable picture!




Even though her eyes are close...here she comes crawling to Mommy after she pulled a bunch of DVDS off the shelf.


So these last 6 pictures are together. This morning Alexis went over to the patio door and I had the blinds shut (too sunny, too early) and Dakota was in between the patio and the blinds and Alexis saw her tail, goes over to Dakota talking up a storm, pets her tail, then her tail tickled her face so she giggles, Dakota leaves, and Alexis is now onto her next thing, realizing how big the blinds are. It was so funny and cute how this all took place!




So those are all the new pictures I have for now. It seems like I am taking pictures even more now that she is on the go then I have been (crazy, i know!)

Kevin got her on video crawling...I bugged him and bugged him all day to put the video on my computer....well he didn't do it yet so I dont have the video to post of Alexis actually on the go :( I will bug him more tomorrow :) So keep checking for the video!!! I also have one of her playing a game with Daddy called "put my nuk in my mouth, laugh, spit the nuk out" So stayed tune for that as well.


I am now totally pooped out from writing and posting all these pictures so I am going to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment