Thursday, July 29, 2010

Our 1 year wedding anniversary weekend celebration!

This past weekend was our 1 year wedding anniversary! Where did the year go to??! Kevin had off Saturday through Tuesday so we headed on up to Green Bay.
Saturday evening we went to the drive in movie theater. We saw Despicable Me and Grown Ups. Both were very good and very funny!!! This was of course Alexis' first time to the drive in and she did very well! She even watched a little of Despicable Me while sitting on my lap and then fell asleep and didn't wake up until 6am the next morning! I think all that fresh air wore her out!
Kevin and Alexis just hanging out in the SUV before the movies started.
Some of my moms friends and their kids came along with us. We sat and played Banana Grams before it got dark.
Sunday before we headed up to Door County my aunt and uncle came over to see Alexis.
When we got to Door County Sunday we all had a little lunch picnic. Here is Alexis and Mommy
A very adorable picture of Alexis on our picnic!
Kevin and Alexis staring out at the water
A nice family picture in Door County
My parents with the ship yard behind them.

After our picnic we headed to the Door County Maritime Museum to see the Ghosts! Haunted Light Houses of the Great Lakes. It was very neat and interesting. Then we went to the different exhibits in the museum also.
Alexis and me by a picture of one of the haunted light houses.

Alexis and Grandma looking at all the different types of boats.


My mom say's it's unfair because she has to some what work to get Alexis to smile and my dad just stares at her and she smiles!

After the museum we headed up to Ephraim to go have supper at Wilson's! On our way home we took a drive through Jelly-stone camp ground where my family and I used to camp every weekend. Boy, that brought back lots of fun memories!
I'm hoping some day in the future Kevin and I will be able to camp a lot so Alexis can make lots of fun memories she will remember the rest of her life. Just like her mommy did!



After our day in Door County Alexis was dirty...so she got a bath in Grandma & Grandpas kitchen sink!




Alexis all nice and clean! In her adorable Aristocrats PJS!

On Monday Kevin, Alexis and I did a little shopping around Green Bay and then my parents watched Alexis while Kevin and I went out for dinner..just ourselves! It was the first time any one has watched Alexis and she did wonderful! They sat out in the back yard and went for a walk.
Tuesday, we spent a good few hours washing and waxing our new SUV and then it was time to head on back to Milwaukee and see our silly Dakota. Boy, did she miss us!

No comments:

Post a Comment