Monday, May 2, 2011

Alexis is 1!!!!

Our little girl is already 1! I don't know where the time went?!?!?!?!

She had such a good birthday on Thursday April 21st and then an awesome 1st birthday party on Saturday April 23rd!

Thank you to everyone you came, sent cards, gifts!! You have all spoiled my daughter! :) She has been loving all her new toys!

Thursday her and I just spent a lot of time playing together (a little more than usual! :) ) and waited for every one to get off of work. After work Kevin went to Rocky Rococo's and picked up 2 large pizzas since that pizza is Alexis's favorite! We had over my parents, brother and Brandon and his girlfriend Abby. We had a lot of fun and Alexis loved the cake I made for her!

Here are pictures of her actual birthday.


This is the toy box Kevin made for Alexis. On top is a book shelve for all her books. Right now I am in the works of painting it pink and purple then putting a felt board on the front for her to play with and make pictures.

Alexis and me with the cake I made for every one. I made Alexis her own little cake to eat/smash.

Yes, I did get bangs!! I also cut it a lot shorter then I have in a while and dyed it a redish brown. I did this a week before her birthday. It took me a few days to get used to dealing with bangs but I am loving them!


Here is Alexis's 1st birthday cake! Yummy!

On Thursday my parents got her a Little People Animal Sounds barn. She was loving the box and pointing to the animals


Uncle Evan got her a cup that says Alexis, a telephone that she can walk around with (right now she pushes it around) and he also got her Laugh and Learn Love to Play Puppy.



Brandon and Abby got her My Pal Violet puppy. Its such a neat little dog, you can hook it up to the computer and it will learn her name and I can put on different songs.


I made her this piggy bank. It says Happy 1st Birthday and on the other side says Alexis and 4-21-2010



This is the "big" gift from Mommy & Daddy! Its an outside toy. Right now it has rails around her and a handle so I can push her around in it. When she gets older you can take the rails off and the handle. It's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse which is her favorite (other then Elmo) We've only gotten to go on it once because the weather has been so yucky but she did pretty good in it!
After Daddy and Uncle Evan set it all up for her she was set to go and honking the horn like crazy!


A family picture with our birthday girl! :)
Happy Birthday to you!!! :) :) :)

Dig in Alexis!!!


This is just about the messiest she ended up getting because she was to busy concentrating on eating the cake then being messy.



So here are her birthday pictures!! I will post ones from her birthday party next. I'm sure you all have been anxious to see her birthday pictures but she has been teething super bad and just a super duper crabby baby so it has been hard for me to get on the computer. BUT she is slowly feeling better. She is getting her 2 bottom ones in right now. Her first teeth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment