Friday, May 20, 2011

May = month of birthdays!

In the month of May, between both our families, we have 8 birthdays! Yikes!

Monday May 9th was my brothers 20th birthday. We had a little party at my house for him. My mom made supper, I made the cake! It was a nice little birthday party. Here are a couple pictures...


Evan and the cake I made him. He was lucky enough to get the left over pink frosting and candles from the cake I made for Alexis' birthday :)


I still had the birthday banner from Alexis' birthday party and instead of taking it down I just decorated it for Evan! I found some pictures of his past birthdays and taped them up. In a lot of Evans baby pictures it is amazing how Alexis looks like her Uncle Evan!


This past Sunday May 15th was my birthday. Thank you all for the cards you sent me! :)
This was the first birthday of mine that Kevin did NOT have to work! It was so nice! We had a nice lunch at Noodles & Company (its amazing how on your birthday you end up doing things that makes your child happy..which she loves Mac N Cheese so we had that) then while Alexis napped in the afternoon I finished painting her toy box that Kevin made for her. Took me awhile to paint it but its finally done! (I will get pictures of that soon) For dinner we went to Krohls with my parents, brother,Brandon, Abby, Aunt Annette. It was a nice time!
Here are a few pictures...


Alexis now is in the stage of not sitting still while out to eat! She is so into walking around but not by herself yet. So most the time one of us was walking her around. She loves all the attention she gets from people aww-ing at her and just smiles back!



This picture is a very good at showing off her beautiful bright blue eyes! Absolutely amazing!!


Family picture with the birthday cake

My Aunt Annette, me and my mom


Just a sweet family picture. I made she we all matched and wore yellow for my birthday. Kevin says he wants us all to wear Twins gear on his birthday!



This was taken this week (just wearing a Valentines day bib) her first time eating grape jelly toast. She LOVED it! Alexis is very into rubbing her dirty hands all over her face and playing with her hair. Mommy loves to clean it up! :) But its adorable so I don't mind

This week Alexis and I have been loving the nicer weather and been walking to the park a lot. She likes to walk of course all the way there (the park is pretty much in our back yard!) She loves to swing and climb up the steps to the play ground. I was surprised at how well she crawled up the steps seeing as how we don't have any steps and the only ones she plays on is at The Little Gym. The Little Gym sure is paying off!!! Yesterday Alexis discovered wood chips. We sat and played with them for 30 mins! She only tried twice putting them in her mouth.


Tomorrow and next week my parents are moving. Just 4 houses down! Hopefully this makes it a easier move...we are just carrying stuff down the road instead of a U-Haul. Hard to believe their moving but this is a much nicer place with a decent landlord. On Sunday my mom and I are going to Madison's dance recital. She is in 7 dances this year and 1 of them being a solo!! I am so excited to see her dance up on stage all by herself!! So this shall be a busy weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment