Friday, May 13, 2011

Tattoo and my second mothers day

I now have my first tattoo! I got it done this past Saturday (May 7th) I got a Gerbera Daisy and Sweet Pea flower along with Alexis's name on my left ankle. Gerbera Daisys and Sweet Peas are the flowers for the month of April which I got because Alexis was born in April (as every one knows! hehe)
It hurt but not like I thought it would which is good. Always expect the worse!
Here is a picture of it.


I love it! It turned out better then I was expecting which is always a good thing.



On Mothers day my parents, and Kevin, Alexis and I went to the N.E.W Zoo. It was such a beautiful day out and moms got in for free!! Alexis loves all the animals and had a blast talking to all of them.

Alexis and Mommy! I was singing her favorite song "if your happy and you know it" but her smile is adorable and you can see her 2 bottom teeth!

A nice family picture after walking around the zoo.




These next pictures are just of her recently on random days.



This is Dakota in between the glass patio door and the screen door. It has become her new place to sit when she wants to be in the sun but away from the goofy baby. Its so funny because Dakota is such a hairy cat her hair sticks all over the place. Tomorrow (Sat. May 14th) is Dakotas birthday...she'll be 5 years old!


This is how Alexis likes to chill while watching her favorite movies while Mommy gets stuff done.

No comments:

Post a Comment